The WT3000E provides engineers with a solution for verifying product efficiency and compliance to IEC harmonic and flicker standards. The WT3000E is ideal for the design and testing of appliances, solar inverters, motor drives, lighting systems, uninterruptible power supplies, transformer testing, aircraft power systems, and other power conversion devices.
With a basic power accuracy of ±0.04% (total), DC and 0.1 Hz-1 MHz measurement bandwidths, and up to four input elements, the WT3000E provides high-accuracy measurement of I/O efficiency.
- Basic power accuracy: 0.04%(total)
- Both 2 A and 30 A input elements can be installed in a single unit
- The latest IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-12: Harmonic measurement
- The latest IEC61000-3-3 and IEC61000-3-11: Voltage fluctuation / flicker measurement
- Store function: 50 ms data storing interval
- Advanced computation function: Waveform computation, FFT analysis, waveform sampling data saving
- Multiple computer interfaces supported: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
High accuracy and wide frequency range:
Basic power accuracy:
±(0.01% of reading + 0.03% of range)
DC, 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz
Low Power Factor Error:
Power factor error when cos
No Data Available