Yokogawa's current clamp-on probes can be used for current power measurements on large-current equipment in excess of a power meter's rated range. The clamp-on design makes it possible to take measurements in tight spots, and to take measurements with live wires in already-installed equipment. This clamp can be used for high-precision measurements.
- Wide Dynamic Range: 0.001 Arms to 1000 Arms (AC): Max. 1400 Apk (AC)
- Wide Measurement Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 5 kHz (±2%)
- Highly-precise Basic Accuracy: ±0.3% of rdg
- Phase Error: 0.7 deg (50/60 Hz)
- Current Output Model: 1 mA/A
No Data Available