- Precision bridge used for exact determination of resistance in the 100 mΩ to 110 mΩ range with accuracy of 0.01 to 0.05%
- Since this instrument includes a high-sensitivity transistorized galvanometer and bridge power source, no auxiliary device is required.
- Superior resistor element
- Minimized contact resistance
- Guarding and shielding: Materials of high insulation resistance and low absorption are employed. Guard circuits are provided to insure stable operation even in highly humid atmospheres. The instrument is housed in a (grey) metal case to assure the operator of excellent shielding
- Heat-insulated pushbutton keys: If the operator's body temperature were carried to the galvanometer sensitivity control keys, a temperature difference would arise at the contact point and produce thermal emf resulting in measurement error. To eliminate this effect, the pushbutton keys for the galvanometer sensitivity control are heat-insulated with phenol resin.
No Data Available