The new Rosemount™ 2140 is the world's first wired HART® vibrating fork level detector for applications including overfill prevention, high and low level alarms, and pump protection. Providing reliable level detection of all liquids as well as sediments, the Rosemount 2140 offers greater ease-of-use and flexibility with smart diagnostics that continuously monitor electronic and mechanical device health, and a fully integrated remote proof-testing capability, helping to increase safety and efficiency of both plant and workers. The Rosemount 2140:SIS is certified to IEC 61508 (SIL 2) for safety-critical applications.
- 1" NPT
- EXP Class 1
- Fork = 6"
- Dry/wet switching optimized for many media types. Includes wet sand settings for managing tank and separator efficiency
- Dry/wet switching reliability is maximized even when the media properties are unknown. Especially important in small tanks and pipes where levels may rapidly change
- Detects issues which may indicate coating or corrosion of the fork, and corrosion from water ingress
- Excellent diagnostics coverage enables true predictive maintenance
- Ready-for-upgrade kits to future-proof investments
No Data Available