Emerson TREX Highlights
- C - Device Communicator communication module
- F - HART + Foundation Fieldbus Applications - Includes Foundation Fieldbus Power Plug when ordered with Device Communicator Plus communication module (L).
- P - Rechargeable Li-Ion Power Module
- KL - ATEX, CSA (US/Canada) and IECEx Intrinsically Safe (includes FISCO as applicable)
- W - Wireless - Includes Bluetooth, WiFi, and NFC radios. Available only in countries where spectrum approval has been obtained.
- S3 - Standard Support (3 Year) - Includes technical support and software updates.
- Commission and validate devices faster
- Quickly fix issues in the field with advanced device diagnostics
- Configure and test valves inline
- Improve efficiency with a modern, intuitive user interface
Each TREX Includes
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Lead Set with connectors
- Hand Strap
- Quick Start Guide and Resource DVD
- ValveLink Mobile application available at no charge once Trex unit is activated
The Trex communicator includes Upgrade Studio, a PC application to help keep the Trex unit up-to-date with new software and apps.
With Upgrade Studio, add critical diagnostic tools to your toolkit and push them out to any number of Trex communicators. With multiple apps available and many more in development, Upgrade Studio will make the Trex communicator your go-anywhere, do-anything device:
- Field Communicator - The Field Communicator app delivers a wide range of options for configuring and troubleshooting HART and Foundation Fieldbus devices.
- Loop Diagnostics - With the Loop Diagnostic app, you can power the loop in the field and also perform loop troubleshooting and checkouts. The app helps with loop characteristic validation and lets you isolate and troubleshoot wiring issues.
- Fieldbus Diagnostics - The Fieldbus Diagnostics app gives you the necessary toolset for troubleshooting and validating Foundation Fieldbus segments.
- WirelessHART Provisioning - The WirelessHART Provisioning app allows you to provision wireless networks in less time, with less chance of error and in a more secure fashion. The app can configure hundreds of devices with a push of a button, improving accuracy and allowing you to provision an entire network up to 6x faster.
- Radar Master - The Radar Master app enables you to ensure the measurement and configuration accuracy of your Rosemount radar level transmitters by bringing the power of Radar Master software to the field. Use dynamic graphics to verify configurations while protecting the safety of your personnel and assets.
- ValveLink Mobile - With Valvelink Mobile, you can analyze and review valve assembly condition and performance without affecting the process. Configuration and troubleshooting of digital valve controllers has never been more efficient.
- Calculator - The Calculator app for AMS Trex includes a simple calculator, conversion calculator for base conversions, loop convertor/Ohm's law calculator, and unit converter for engineering units.
- Trex Help - The Trex Help app offers a searchable help guide, putting key information on operation and troubleshooting at your fingertips.
- PDF Viewer - Transfer PDF files to AMS Trex to easily access manuals, work processes, notes, and any other PDFs in the field.
|Processor, Memory, and Operating System|
|Microprocessor||800 MHz ARM Cortex A8 / NXP|
|Memory Internal Flash||2 GB NAND and 32 GB extended flash|
|Operating System||Windows Embedded Compact 2013|
|RAM||512 MB DDR3 SDRAM|