- UHH base quickly recognizes various wired or wireless probes and modules - eliminates need to have many test instruments on hand, reducing time to complete job.
- Easy navigation through 4 menus via directional arrow buttons and 3 soft keys.
- Large color display can operate in 4 process reading modes. See views of each mode on next page.
- Inherent rubber overmold housing combed with protective caps enable units to withstand abuse in dusty environments.
- Integral strap clips allow units to be secured during testing with included hand strap to a belt, pipe, ladder, etc. providing hands free operation.
- LED status light transmits visual feedback when unit's long lasting lithium battery is being charged by the USB connection. Also indicates when a data point is stored.
- Manual or automatic data logging modes include several adjustable parameters that enable the user to obtain readings in a multitude of potential test scenarios.
- Internal memory or expanded memory with portable SD card provides ample data logging capacity.
- Data is transferable via the USB connection or by removing the SD card and inserting into compatible SD card device.
- Flexible ordering allows customization to fulfill personal needs by ordering UHH and additional probes a-la-carte or by pre-set test kits in the AQTI and AQTIP Series.
No Data Available