The M&G Type T Hydraulic Deadweight Tester offers laboratory accuracy in an instrument that is designed to withstand an industrial environment. These testers are designed to be primary pressure standards and are available in several ranges and engineering units
The M&G Type T Deadweight tester is available in ranges to 1,000 bar (15,000 psi). This robust tester has been engineered to withstand the stresses of daily operation in a manufacturing environment and still maintain its accuracy and repeatability. The Type T is constructed of 300 series stainless steel and Monel and is supplied with Buna N O-rings as a standard unit. Viton and EPT O-rings are optional. This deadweight can use a water/alcohol mix or hydraulic oils for the pressure medium.
- Flexible configurations to meet differing applications - single column for field use - dual column for lab use
- Robust construction allows for repeated daily use
- Proven in design and application to meet your needs
- Complete tester with tools, cases, and fittings
- Traceable certification supplied with each tester
No Data Available