Additel's 760 Handheld Automated Pressure Calibrator Now Includes Emerson AMS Compatibility!
How does it work?
The Additel 760 series has a built-in pump and controller which automatically generates and controls pressure to the desired set point. With its large color touch screen display, and icon-based menu, the 760 is extremely easy to use. Weighing less than 4 lbs this unit can go anywhere you need to go.
How Accurate is it?
Most ranges have an accuracy of 0.02% FS with a control stability of 0.005% FS. Each unit includes a removable pressure module suited to the pressure range you desire. The accuracy and stability specifications are based on the full span of the module's range allowing you to switch modules and still get very accuracy measurements. Every Additel pressure sensor is specially aged and fully temperature compensated from -10 to 50°C ensuring the best performance regardless of the environmental conditions.
What ranges does it cover?
There are three base units designed to cover different ranges. The ADT760-LLP generates to 30 inH2O and has pressure modules available down to 0.25 inH2O. The ADT760-D generates to 35 psi and offers pressure modules as low as 10 inH2O. And the ADT760-MA generates both gauge and absolute pressures up to 300 psi. This unit accepts pressure modules as low as 10 psi.
This small calibrator utilizes a built-in pump, state-of-the-art sensor technology, and precision control to generate the desired pressures all with a touch of a button.
- Fully automatic calibrator with built-in pump and controller
- Switchable internal and external pressure modules for expandable ranges
- Less than 5 lbs for handheld operation
- Source pressure, measure pressure, electrical, and temperature
- 4 channels
- Optional HART communications
- Optional datalogging and task documentation features v
- USB, Wifi, and Bluetooth communications
- Module +/-10"H2O
Each Unit Includes
- ADT760 Handheld Automated Pressure Calibrator
- Built-in pressure module to maximum range
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
No Data Available